Sobre o Candidato
• A high achiever, skilled, organised, reliable and worldwide awarded professional with over ten years of multidisciplinary work experience in Communication and International Relations.
• Global mindset after visiting 46 countries, pragmatic, ethical, opportunity finder and skilful on working across different lines of business and territories prioritising tasks and costs effectiveness.
• Performs well working both independently and as part of a team or even managing it.
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese, a proven track record of problem-solving anticipating situations and delivering contingencies where needed and a competent strategist delivering successful outcomes.
- Sep 2018 / Sep 2019Goldsmiths, University of London MA in International Relations
Modules include: Armed Politics and Political Violence, Middle Eastern and the Islamic Thought, Gender and Politics.
- May 2013 / June 2015Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado - FAAP Postgraduate Diploma in International Relations (Distinction)
Modules include: International Security, International Relations Theory, Economy, Politics, International Organisations, International Finance, International Law, Prospective Analysis, Business Internationalisation.
- Feb 2008 / Dec 2011Universidade Metodista de São Paulo B.A. (Hons) in Mass Communications, Journalism (1st Class)
Modules include: Philosophy, History, Sociology, Corporative Communication, Public Relations, Communication Theory, Psychology, Political Theory, Strategic Communication, TV, Print, Radio and online journalism technics.
Trabalho & Experiência
- Research and Communications Intern ABColombiaJan 2019 / Mar 2019
• Worked directly in the meetings to update MPs in the UK Parliament about the current political situation in Colombia.
• Drafted articles, texts, report, legal sentences sum up, advocacy work and managed administrative processes.
• Read, monitored, filtered and managed incoming information and news on Colombia in English and Spanish.
• Supported the implementation of ABColombia’s social media strategy updating Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and contributed to the development of new solutions.
• Gained immense experience in policy-making, international politics, conflict, international development and peacebuilding.
- Head of International Desk SBT - Sistema Brasileiro de TelevisãoJan 2010 / Aug 2018
• Produced and edited international news at SBT’s headquarters in Sao Paulo including script-writing, reports, conducting interviews, checking facts, research, set up agendas, pitching stories, translating and liaising with sources.
• Analysed, absorbed and organised vast amounts of information and breaking news stories quickly for “SBT Brasil”, the nightly prime-time news program broadcasted daily nationwide reaching around 200 million people per day.
• Demonstrated analytical and technical skills writing and editing stories with outstanding attention to details producing a record number of more than 1,000 international reports per year.
• Covered politics, diplomacy, economy, war and all the topics of the international agenda.
• Gained leadership experience coordinating and managing a team of 18 international correspondents around the globe and as a result being awarded the best-assessed leader in the department.
• As the head of the department, I delivered exclusive stories, offered promotion to the correspondents in senior positions, managed crisis and created a new international editorial policy guideline.
• Increased the company’s brand recognition by formulating a common agenda of relationship across different countries which strengthened our global partnerships.
- analytical thinking
- genuine communication skills
- management of tasks and administrative work
- public speaking
- world context understanding
- writing ability
- Prêmio CET de JornalismoSeptember 2018
Awarded by the European Travel Commission (ETC) for the excellence of the work in communication.
- Prémio Gobernador Enrique Tomás CrestoNovember 2016
Winner of award Gobernador Enrique Tomas Cresto granted by the Argentine Senate recognising me as a leader of Latin America and highlighting my contribution to the continent’s development. I was the youngest person in history to receive this award.
- TV Co-Ops US State DepartmentJune 2016
Won the US State Department (Media Co-Ops Program) prize for worldwide best TV report project.