Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
InternMasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard’s strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard’s global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities:
The intern for the Consulting business is a team member who actively contributes to projects and for MasterCard Advisors.
• Contribute towards supporting the delivery of projects for regional and global clients
• Structure, perform and synthesize own analysis to uncover the insights
• Proactively search for knowledge, data and information
• Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to identify issues
• Support recommendations, prepare materials and present findings at team meetings
• Contributes to proposal and internal material preparation
All About You
• Complete the undergraduate degree in 2017
• Professional level English language capability
• Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output
• Strong presence & communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player with ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.